International Journal of Modern Language Teaching and Learning (IJMLTL) publishes research papers in all fields of language, literature, linguistics and translation studies. such as:
- endangered/minority languages, language and nature, communicative strategies, linguistic anthropology,
- fundamentals of languages, ELT, the sounds and words of language,
- historical linguistics, origins/evolution of language, experimental linguistics, phonology,
- linguistic analysis, language and alienation, psychology of language, field methods in linguistics, applied linguistics,
- language and brain, literary discourse, British literature, American literature, professional writing, translation studies
- structures and meanings, language and gender, sociolinguistics, syntax .